Translate

Dienstag, 29. Januar 2019

Fairy Whisper!

First I created a background with different stamp pads. Than I gave some green watercolors in the center and covered it with crinkled cling film and let it dry. That gave a nice texture. But what to do next? Yesterday night I had an inspiration for the design of a new Journal page. I used my new leaf stencils and my fairy stamps. In my stuff I found the perfect frame for it.
I link it to: https://art-journal-journey.blogspot.com/2019/01/geometric-shapes.html .

Big Hugs
Sabine


10 Kommentare:

Valerie-Jael hat gesagt…

Your framed picture is beautiful. Love the pleasant colours and the leaves and fairies. Hugs, Valerie

froebelsternchen hat gesagt…

Was für zauberhafte und verträumte Details hier reingepackt sind! Ein Augenschmaus ist das und macht sich perfekt in dem schönen Rahmen! Hab lieben Dank für eine ganz fantastische Verlinkung zu Art Journal Journey Kollektion nochmal liebe Sabine! Ich wünsche Dir einen wunderschönen Tag und noch eine restliche feine Woche! Sei lieb gegrüßt und geknuddelt von

Susi

Mrs.B hat gesagt…

A lovely picture Sabine, love the background, perfect for your fairy stamps.
Have a lovely day.
Avril xx

My name is Erika. hat gesagt…

This is beautiful Sabine. I love the mirror images and those cute little fairies. Hugs-Erika

Rike hat gesagt…

Wunderbar wie dieses schöne Bild in mehreren Schritten entstanden ist, daher sieht es auch sehr interessant aus und hat eine große Tiefe! Der schöne Rahmen passt perfekt dazu!
Liebe Grüße, Rike

craftytrog hat gesagt…

A beautiful and inspiring piece of art Sabine!
Thank you for supporting my theme at AJJ this month.
Alison xx

sheila 77 hat gesagt…

This is just gorgeous, Sabine, and I enjoyed reading about how you made it, step by step.
It is so well-balanced with the fairies and leaves in the corners and the middle circle of flowers and background is great too, I love all of it and it will look marvellous up on your wall in its frame.

Words and Pictures hat gesagt…

This is really lovely - the soft natural colour tones are beautiful, with that golden glow of the yellows adding some warmth. This will look great up on the wall.
Alison x

Let's Art Journal hat gesagt…

Such a beautiful creation! The layers of colour and stamping look amazing 😁. Happy and creative wishes dear Sabine! J 😊 x

crafty-stamper hat gesagt…

WOW absolutely stunning love the colours and all the stamps--a really beautiful result
Carol x