I tried my first Coins. I wanted to threw away some old magazines and so I cutted out of it some interesting motifs for collage making. I combined the collage motifs with some new stamps and stencils. Not easy to create something on that minimal surface.
I link it to:
https://tuesdaytaggers.blogspot.com/2019/01/something-oldsomething-new-at-tiots.html
and
https://art-journal-journey.blogspot.com/2019/01/geometric-shapes.html .
Thanks for stopping by and your always welcome comments.
Hugs
Sabine
13 Kommentare:
These are very pretty. Have a wonderful day, keep warm. Hugs, Valerie
Wow, die sind ja super schön! Lieben Dank für's Zeigen bei AJJ Sabine!
Hab eine feine Woche! Knuddel Susi
Und Danke auf für's Zeigen bei Try It On Tuesday!
Busserl!
Wow, these are stunning! I love the old magazine motifs that you used and the colours, stencilking and stamping look so beautiful 😀. They are some of the loveliest ATCoins that I've seen - perfect! Thanks so much for joining us at Try it on Tuesday! Wishing you and yours a wonderful week too! J 😊 x
Wow! Those coins are fantastic Sabine! Thank you so much for linking them to my theme at AJJ!
Alison xox
I love your mini collages. How clever to create something beautiful in such a small space.
And what a clever use of old magazines for your "something old".
Three fabulous art coins so many wonderful things to see on each one. Thank you for sharing them with us at Try it on Tuesdays.
Yvonne
Beautiful coins and I LOVE that eye! Fab, fab, fab.
Thank you for joining us at Try it on Tuesday.
Cath x
Great use of old magazines before they hit the recycle bin. Thanks for joining us at Art Journal Journey.
Oh, Sabine! What beautiful coins you have made - lovely mini works of art! Love the colors. hugs, de
These look stunning Sabine, a wonderful collection of images and colours.
Thanks for sharing with us at Try it on Tuesday
Avril x
Beautiful and interesting works.
Congratulations for the blog, I stay here to see it.
Greetings.
Many congratulations on being in the Spotlight over at Try it on Tuesday with your stunning collage coins! J 😊 x
Kommentar veröffentlichen