Translate

Mittwoch, 23. Januar 2019

Game with Coins and Cents!

I made some Coins and Cents from a Gelli Plate background and glued them on a light grey cardstock. Than I added my text with Paint program. I put it in an old frame.
I link it to: https://art-journal-journey.blogspot.com/2019/01/geometric-shapes.html

Thanks for stopping by and your always welcome comments.
Hugs
Sabine



12 Kommentare:

Valerie-Jael hat gesagt…

You have created a beautiful piece of art here. Love the gelli plate coins. Great colour combo, too. Hope all is well with you, keep warm. Hugs, Valerie

Meggymay hat gesagt…

A fabulous page and it looks beautiful in the frame. They were lovely words you added as well.
Yvonne

Jeannette hat gesagt…

oooohh wow sabine,die gelliplattenkreise sehen ganz fantastisch aus,und die worte dazu,einfach perfekt,gefällt mir sehr.
schönen abend dir noch.


schöne grüße jenny

My name is Erika. hat gesagt…

Fabulous circles Sabine. Using them makes this piece really cool. Hugs-Erika

froebelsternchen hat gesagt…

Wow die Kreise sind ja schon jeder für sihc hübsch und in dem eleganten Rahmen macht das richtig was her! Super schön als Wandbild und auch die digital gesetzten Worte sind wundervoll dazu gewählt!
Großartig und inspirierend sind Deine Ideen und ich freue mich riesig, dass Du wieder zu Art Journal Journey verlinkt hast! Dankeschön! Ich wünsche Dir jetzt schon mal ein schönes Wochenende! Ganz liebe Grüße

Susi

craftytrog hat gesagt…

It's a wonderful piece of art with the colourful circles and that great quote Sabine! Thanks for linking it to my theme at AJJ.
Alison xx

Words and Pictures hat gesagt…

Love those bold bright shapes and how they pop against the simple white background. Looks so great in the frame too.
Alison x

sheila 77 hat gesagt…

Each tiny circle has so much detail and lovely painting and they look good in the frame all together.

Tracey@Hotchpotchcreations hat gesagt…

What a magnificent piece, I love those chosen words all framed with perfection.
Wishing you a super weekend Tracey x

Let's Art Journal hat gesagt…

Such a beautiful picture! I love how you combined your ATCoins and cents to create this piece - amazing 😁. I hope you have had a lovely week; it's been cold and frosty here but we have had some sunshine too which made for some nice walks as long as we wrapped up warm. Happy Friday and wishing you a wonderful weekend dear Sabine! J 😊 x

Gibby Frogett hat gesagt…

What a fabulous project Sabine.
The gelli print coins are really beautiful.
Wishing you a wonderful weekend.
Gill x

Rike hat gesagt…

Das ist absolut großartig! Das fertige Bild im Rahmen ist supertoll, aber auch die digitale Version mit den wundervoll passenden Zitaten ist genial! Eine grandiose Idee, die Gelli-Drucke besonders eindrucksvoll zu verarbeiten!
Liebe Grüße, Rike