Translate

Donnerstag, 7. März 2019

Longing for Venice!

Springtime is a time the journey fever begins. My great wish is it to visit Venice in spring. As a young girl I visited Venice a day long and fell in love with it. So I made this canvas with Venice in my head. I made it with embossed and stenciled elements.

I link it to: https://tuesdaytaggers.blogspot.com/2019/03/inspired-by-word-5th-march.html
                  https://art-journal-journey.blogspot.com/2019/03/hello-springtime.html

Thanks for stopping by and your always so dear and welcome comments.
Hugs
Sabine

Top 5 Gewinner bitte unser Abzeichen

14 Kommentare:

Cath Wilson hat gesagt…

This is really beautiful - particularly because you've used my favourite shade of blue ;-) It's ornate, jewelled and just gorgeous. I've never been to Venice, but I'd love to and this makes me all the keener to do so.
So pleased you shared your art with us at Try it on Tuesday :-)
Cath x

Caty hat gesagt…

Wowww this is a Gorgeous canvas Sabine !! Love it, love the stenciled and embossed elements, really wonderful. Love the colours, Venice may be fabulous! Hope I could go there one day! :)I wish you a very nice Friday
Big hugs, Caty

crafty-stamper hat gesagt…

Fabulous canvas love all the texture and the vibrant blue
Carol x

Meggymay hat gesagt…

A beautiful canvas and what a wonderful destination, It would be wonderful to see Venice in the springtime. Thank you for sharing this with us at Try it on Tuesdays, I really like the word you used for your inspiration
Yvonne xx

Chris Lally hat gesagt…

Incredibly beautiful textures, Sabine! Love the vibrant color palette, too :)
Hope you travel to Venice very soon.

Valerie-Jael hat gesagt…

Wonderful canvas with beautiful images to remind us of Venice. Hugs, Valerie

froebelsternchen hat gesagt…

Was für ein wundervoller Mixed Media Keilrahmen liebe Sabine! Einfach toll mit diesen Strukturen - all den herrlichen Elementen und in bezaubernder Farbgestaltung!
Venedig ist einfach nur ein Traum und wird es immer bleiben! Eine ganz einmalige Stadt und Du hast das Flair perfekt mit Deinen Elementen eingefangen! Danke ganz herzlich für's Zeigen bei Art Journal Journey und Try It On Tuesday! So schön, dass DU die Challenges verbinden konntest! Klasse!
Tut mir wirklich leid, dass Mr. Linky Probleme für Dich macht. Ich hoffe Du lässt Dir davon das Mitmachen nicht vermiesen! Auf keinen Fall muss man sich da anmelden um seinen Beitrag zu verlinken. Ich kann mir nur vorstellen, dass es möglicherweise an den Browsereinstellungen oder an Cookies liegt?
Bin da leider nicht firm in diesen Dingen. Ich verlinke aber stets gerne für Dich, daran soll es nun wirklich nicht scheitern.

Ich wünsche Dir ein wunderschönes Wochenende und danke für Deine liebe Mail!
Bei mir ist alles bestens! Dankeschön!
Knuddelgrüße
Susi

Let's Art Journal hat gesagt…

Wow, what a beautiful page! I love visiting Venice too and I think you have captured it's magic beautifully with all the fabulous textures and colours 😁. The gondolas and feather are perfect additions too! I so enjoyed visiting Venice with you this springtime 😀. Thanks so much for joining in the fun at Try it on Tuesday and Art Journal Journey dear Sabine! Happy Friday and Weekend! J 😊 x

sheila 77 hat gesagt…

This is so lovely with the marvellous textures. I do like the way the gondolas are just entering the scene from the right, and I like the way you have made the architecture too.
It's all good, vibrant and Venetian.

pearshapedcrafting hat gesagt…

What a fabulous canvas! Venice in Spring would surely be wonderful! Thank you so much for joining us at Try It On Tuesday! Hugs, Chrisx

My name is Erika. hat gesagt…

I love the gorgeous details and how you represented Venice. I would love to visit Venice. I bet it is wonderful.Have a great weekend Sabine. Hugs-Erika

Bleubeard and Elizabeth hat gesagt…

This is beautiful. I love the texture, the peaceful colors, the gondolas, and the thought of visiting Venice. It's a romantic and enjoyable entry and we are thrilled you shared it with us at Art Journal Journey.

Mrs.B hat gesagt…

A fabulous page Sabine, I love how you've captured the feel of Venice with the textured buildings and the gondola's sailing on the water. Venice is a beautiful city that I visited a long time ago and I would love to return.
Avril xx

rose AKA Walk in the Woods - she/her hat gesagt…

Love the colors and textures expressed in this piece... of longing for Venice.