Translate

Sonntag, 10. März 2019

Little Art House!

Now I show you what I did with a tiny wooden house I bought for 1 €.
I decorated 3 sides of it with stencils and acrylic paste. Then I coloured it with acrylic colors and added some golden butterflies and two wooden flower. The front is decorated with a nice ornament I found in a Magazine.
Ready is my spring Art House or House of Love.

I link it to: https://tuesdaytaggers.blogspot.com/2019/03/inspired-by-word-5th-march.html
                  https://art-journal-journey.blogspot.com/2019/03/hello-springtime.html 

Thanks for stopping by and your always so dear and welcome comments.
Hugs
Sabine





15 Kommentare:

Valerie-Jael hat gesagt…

Ein wunderschönes Häuschen! Sieht sehr hübsch aus. Dir einen schönen Abend, GlG, Valerie

crafty-stamper hat gesagt…

Beautifuly decorated
Carol x

pearshapedcrafting hat gesagt…

This really is a beautiful little house! I'm so pleased you joined us at Try It On Tuesday!Chrisx

My name is Erika. hat gesagt…

I LOVE this house Sabine. It is gorgeous. Hugs-Erika

Chris Lally hat gesagt…

Oh, Sabine., it's lovely :) Really creative!!

Rosie hat gesagt…

Ein wunderschönes kleines Haus, liebe Sabine.

Vielen Dank für's Zeigen auf TRY IT ON TUESDAY

froebelsternchen hat gesagt…

Das ist ja wohl entzückend liebe Sabine! So kreativ geschaffen!
Hab eine feine Woche und vielen Dank für's Mitmachen bei TRY IT ON TUESDAY und AJJ!
Knuddelgrüße
Susi

Let's Art Journal hat gesagt…

Wow, what a beautiful make! I love how you decorated your little house, the colours and stenciling look magical with those pretty good butterflies 😁. Thanks so much for joining us at Try it on Tuesday and Art Journal Journey dear Sabine! Wishing you a happy new week! J 😊 x

Meggymay hat gesagt…

A fabulous project, your little house looks beautiful. Thank you for adding this to Try it on Tuesdays, it is a wonderful inspiration piece.
Yvonne xx

Linda Kunsman hat gesagt…

so sweet and full of love!

Tracey@Hotchpotchcreations hat gesagt…

I love this little treasure Sabine, each side with it's own personality. A wonderful design.
Thank you for sharing with us all.
Creative wishes Tracey x

craftytrog hat gesagt…

A beautiful little art house Sabine! I love it!
Alison xx

Caty hat gesagt…

This is a so so Gorgeous house Sabine !! Absolutely wonderful. Love the colours choosen, the butterflies, and the lovely flowers, Great !
Wish you a very happy weekend,
Big hugs, Caty

Mrs.B hat gesagt…

A lovely little house Sabine, gorgeous colours and each side has lots of added interest.
Thanks for sharing with us at Try it on Tuesday.
Avril xx

Caro´s kreative Welt hat gesagt…

Sooo klasse geworden, Sabine. Gefällt mir sehr gut.
LG Carola