Translate

Freitag, 15. März 2019

Acrylic Pouring!

I made some new experiments with the acrylic pouring technique. I have choosen white, turquoise, blue and orange color for this mix. It is always surprising what kind of result it gives.

Thanks for stopping by and your always so friendly and welcome comments.
Hugs
Sabine





11 Kommentare:

crafty-stamper hat gesagt…

All fabulous but really love the result on the first one
Carol x

Chris Lally hat gesagt…

Ah, Sabine! Your pours are beautiful! Looks like you got the hang of it pretty quickly!
Hope you make more :) Very inspiring!

Valerie-Jael hat gesagt…

Beautiful pieces, pouring is always such fun. Love the colours you chose. Have a great weekend, hugs, Valerie

My name is Erika. hat gesagt…

So cool! I thought the first one might be the earth when I looked at it.

Caty hat gesagt…

So wonderful all these Artworks Sabine !! Love the colours you have choosen, and the gorgeous results. I also would like to try this technique one day.
I wish you a very nice afternoon,
Big hugs, Caty

froebelsternchen hat gesagt…

Ganz tolle Ergebnisse ! Einfach super! Ich wünsche Dir ein wunderschönes Wochenende liebe Sabine!
Herzliche Grüße

Susi

craftytrog hat gesagt…

Simply beautiful effects Sabine, and I love your colours!
Alison xx

Caro´s kreative Welt hat gesagt…

Oh wow, was für tolle Ergebnisse. Super gelungen.
LG Carola

Magdalena / magdalena’s attic hat gesagt…

Fantastic effects Sabine. You seem to have already mastered this technique! I love your choice of colours! Great projects! Hugs! Magdalena

Let's Art Journal hat gesagt…

Wow, your acrylic pouring creations look amazing! I bet you had lots of fun creating them too and the colours are wonderful 😁. I hope you are having a lovely week, enjoy your day! Hugs, J 😊 x

Hanne's Kartenstube hat gesagt…

Hallo Sabine,
das ist eine tolles Teil, bin wieder von den Farben total begeistert.
Liebe Grüße
Hanne