Translate

Freitag, 24. Mai 2019

stamps and stencils

Some new butterfly stamps inspired me to make this small card
I link it to: https://tuesdaytaggers.blogspot.com/2019/05/lets-party-at-tiots.html .

Mayall of you have a nice weekend.
Hugs
Sabine


10 Kommentare:

Valerie-Jael hat gesagt…

Wonderful card Sabine. You have a great weekend, too. Hugs, Valerie

Anonym hat gesagt…

Lovely card, Sabine. Thank you for joining us at TioT. Eileen xx

Let's Art Journal hat gesagt…

Wonderful card! The butterflies look beautiful, I love your new stamp 😊. Thanks so much for joining our 10th birthday party celebrations at Try it on Tuesday! I hope you had a lovely week and wishing you a wonderful weekend! Jo x

Caty hat gesagt…

OOhh What a so Wonderful card Sabine !! I loooove these butterflies, they are amazing.
I also wish you a very nice weekend, enjoy,
and big hugs, Caty

froebelsternchen hat gesagt…

Na das ist ja wohl wieder mal ein Prachtstück liebe Sabine! Wunderschön! Ich wünsche Dir ein tolles Wochenende und sage herzlichen Dank für's Mitmachen bei Try It On Tuesday! Deine Werke sind immer ein Highlight für uns!

Liebe Grüße
Susi

My name is Erika. hat gesagt…

I do like these butterflies very very much Sabine! Hope it is a good weekend. Hugs-Erika

My name is Erika. hat gesagt…

And thanks Sabine for joining us at Try It On Tuesday! Hugs again. Erika

Cath Wilson hat gesagt…

Such a lovely, understated card. I love the bits of stripes - not sure if they're stamps or stencils, but they look good ;-) Great card.
Thank you for joining our 10th birthday celebrations at Try it on Tuesday.
Cath x

Caro´s kreative Welt hat gesagt…

Hallo Sabine, das ist eine sehr schöne Karte. Gefällt mir richtig gut.
Ich wünsche dir eine schöne neue Woche.
LG Carola

Mrs.B hat gesagt…

Just catching up after my holiday Sabine and I love the card you've shared with us at Try it on Tuesday, the butterflies look so pretty against your background and it's a wonderful sentiment too.
Thanks for joining our 10th Birthday Celebrations at Try it on Tuesday. Avril xx