I created this colorfully portrait of my dear girlfriend Vroni for her Birthday. She has such a kind of wonderful bright blue eyes which impresses me again and again. I think I will do more of such colorful portraits the next time. I had much fun making it.
I link it to: https://tuesdaytaggers.blogspot.com/2019/05/lets-party-at-tiots.html
Thanks for stopping by and your always so dear comments.
Big Hugs
Sabine

14 Kommentare:
What a fabulous portrait Sabine. I just love the colorful background. Hugs-Erika
Ganz toll, die Farben sind grossartig. Deine Freundin hat sich sicherlich sehr gefreut. Dir ein gutes Wochenend, GLG, Valerie
Wunderschön ist das liebe Sabine! Bin ganz begeistert! Herrliche Farben, Muster und das Portrait drüber macht sich perfekt!
WOW - this is terrific! Thank you for joining in at Try It On Tuesday!
Ich wünsche Dir ein feines Wochenende!
Liebe Grüße
Susi
And I didn't realize you joined us at Try It On Tuesday either, not until now. Thanks so much for joining in Sabine. Hugs again-Erika
Your friend will love this fabulous portrait. It looks colourful and happy.
We are thrilled that you have added this piece to our Try it on Tuesdays theme.
Yvonne xx
Wow, what an amazing portrait and wonderful gift for your friend! The bright colours and patterns are fabulous, it really makes me smile and I'm sure your friend loves it too 😀. Thanks for joining in the fun at our 10th Birthday Party celebrations at Try it on Tuesday! Wishing you a happy Friday and Weekend dear Sabine! Jo x
OOhh this is a so Gorgeous portrait Sabine !! Really wonderful, your friend will love for sure. The colours are fabulous, so happy and bright, and so beautiful eyes. Great gift !
I wish you a very nice weekend,
Big hugs, Caty
Thank you for joining us at TioT to celebrate our 10th, Sabine. Your portrait is absolutely gorgeous! Eileen xx
This really does look as though you enjoyed making this card for your friend! It is full of joy and love! Thank you so much for joining us at Try It On Tuesday! Chrisx
Wunderschön Sabine, herrliche Farben. Gefällt mir sehr gut.
LG Carola
This is fabulous Sabine, it's a wonderful portrait, I'm sure your friend loved this.
Thanks for joining our 10th Birthday Celebrations at Try it on Tuesday. Avril xx
Many congratulations on making our Top 5 at Try it on Tuesday with your stunning portrait 😀. Happy and creative wishes dear Sabine! Jo x
Beautiful photo design ..., the color is striking and colorful.
At a glance if viewed like a mosaic.
That's cool, friend
Das ist wirklich originell, gefällt mir sehr gut!!
Ich war jetzt lange Zeit offline, danke für deine Kommentare auf mienem Blog!
Liebe Grüße, Rike
Kommentar veröffentlichen