The surface texture is made with Gesso and a very fine mesh of vegetables. I coloured it with Gelatos.
The motive on the right side is made of a punched piece metal wall of a beverage can. I coloured it
with inks. Further I used some stamps and punched pieces.
Thanks for stopping by and your every time welcome comments.
Greetings
Sabine
I linked it to https://art-journal-journey.blogspot.de/2018/01/new-year-new-adventures.html .
I also linked it to: https://mixedmediamc.blogspot.de/2018/01/mixed-media-monthly-challenge-44-ring.html .
Detail to see the texture.



11 Kommentare:
This is beautiful Sabine. Green is my favorite color so I like your green background. It sounds like an interesting to make it. And you added some great items, but the pink ones really pop right off the page. Thanks for joining us at AJJ. I appreciate your support. Hugs-Erika
A beautiful and unusual piece, love all the texture additions. Have a great, new week, hugs, Valerie
Oh Sabine, those are my thoughts exactly. I need a holiday and I need sunshine. I'd like some warmth, too, but I got some of that when I saw your colorful and art filled mixed media entry you shared with us today. Thanks for joining us at Art Journal Journey with your beautiful art journal.
So eine schöne Seite in fröhlicher Farbkombination und mit herrlichen Texturen! Das ist ja schon wie ein kleiner Urlaub in einem sonnigen Paradies,wenn man sie betrachtet!
Ich wünsche Dir eine wunderschöne Woche liebe Sabine und sage Danke dass Du zu Art Journal Journey verlinkt hast!
Liebe Grüße
Susi
♥♥♥
Das ist eine wunder-wunderschöne Collage, liebe Sabine.
Ich wünsche Dir eine schöne Woche
Beautiful mixed media page! I love the background textures and the collection of images fills me with wonder and longing for holidays and sunshine - perfect 😁. I'm so looking forward to seeing more of your mixed media artworks too! Have a great new week! J 😊
LOVE this piece, Sabine - especially the texture!
Makes me smile. I'm ready, too.
Wonderful textures and composition! I love your page and sentiment Sabine!
Alison
This is a very pretty collage, my eyes were wandering all round it. I like the two flamingos. It has been snowing very nicely here, just a sprinkle but scenic.
Absolutely stunning and such gorgeous colours!! Thanks so much for adding this to our Mixed Media Monthly January challenge
Nice collage! :)
Kommentar veröffentlichen