I love the autumn colors so much, and so I played again with them. So I have created two journal pages for https://art-journal-journey.blogspot.de/
and their nice theme "Indian Summer". I used stamps and stencils. The image and the poem I have found in a magazine. The background colors have been made with Neocolors.
Hope you like it and I am excited to see your comments, thanks.
Beide Seiten sind himmlisch Sabine! Die Linke ist mein Favorit- das sprüht voller Herbstlaune! Fabelhaft! Lieben Dank für's nochmal Mitmachen bei Art Journal Journey! Sei lieb gegrüßt und hab ein schönes Wochenende! Lg Susi
Beide Seiten sind wunderschön mit den schönen Herbst Farben und Motiven. Das Gedicht von Mörike ist das 'i-Tüpfelchen'. Schön, dass Du auch so viel Spaß hast an die wunderbare Hebststimmung im Lande! Danke fürs Mitmachen bei AJJ, und Dir ein schönes Wochenende, liebe Sabine! Hugs, Valerie
Both the sides look fabulous, such gorgeous autumn colours and wonderful details. The poem I know will be just right for the page, but I will have to look for a translation later. Yvonne xx
Your AJJ pages are absolutely gorgeous, Sabine! I love the warm, beautiful colors and the textures, too. Thanks for sharing your wonderful talents with all of us! And thanks also for your visit to my blog! HUGS!!
Lovely Autumn pages you created liebe Sabine! I am especially drawn to your left page with the super wood paneling and the photo of the fall bounty is just perfect for the season. I am going back to see if I can understand any of the poem you chose. My German is so rusty. Happy October sweet friend oxo p.s. I have been enjoying spending time with our son before he leaves for Colorado. Lots of cooking and laughing :-)
14 Kommentare:
Beide Seiten sind himmlisch Sabine! Die Linke ist mein Favorit- das sprüht voller Herbstlaune! Fabelhaft!
Lieben Dank für's nochmal Mitmachen bei Art Journal Journey!
Sei lieb gegrüßt und hab ein schönes Wochenende!
Lg Susi
Beide Seiten sind wunderschön mit den schönen Herbst Farben und Motiven. Das Gedicht von Mörike ist das 'i-Tüpfelchen'. Schön, dass Du auch so viel Spaß hast an die wunderbare Hebststimmung im Lande! Danke fürs Mitmachen bei AJJ, und Dir ein schönes Wochenende, liebe Sabine! Hugs, Valerie
Schön!! Schon wieder eine wunderbar herbstlich zauberhafte Seite! ♥
Hallo Sabine,
hier hast Du den Herbst hervorragend eingefangen, die Farben faszinieren mich total.
WUNDERSCHÖÖÖÖÖN !!!!!!!!!
LG Hanne
I love the colors of fall too, and I love making fall pages. This spread is beautiful. I especially love the owl.
Both the sides look fabulous, such gorgeous autumn colours and wonderful details. The poem I know will be just right for the page, but I will have to look for a translation later.
Yvonne xx
wunderschöne herbstseiten sabine,bin total begeistert,auch der spruch ist so schön und passend.
ein schönes we.
lieben gruß jenny
Beautiful pages Sabine - nice texture on the cobweb.
I love the owl stamp especially.
Gill xx
Your AJJ pages are absolutely gorgeous, Sabine! I love the warm, beautiful colors and the textures, too. Thanks for sharing your wonderful talents with all of us! And thanks also for your visit to my blog! HUGS!!
Beautiful pages in the wonderful autumn colours, I love them as well. Your Halloween designs in previous post are fantastic as well. Take care, Xxx
Lovely Autumn pages you created liebe Sabine!
I am especially drawn to your left page with the super wood paneling and the photo of the fall bounty is just perfect for the season.
I am going back to see if I can understand any of the poem you chose.
My German is so rusty.
Happy October sweet friend oxo
p.s. I have been enjoying spending time with our son before he leaves for Colorado.
Lots of cooking and laughing :-)
These are both so lovely! I love the one with the wood for a background - really effective! Hugs, Chrisx
Deine Arbeit ist traumhaft und das Gedicht passt ideal
liebe die Grüße :)
Inspirierend!
Mit sonnigen Grüßen, Heidrun
Kommentar veröffentlichen