Here comes another page for that nice autumn theme at art-journal-journey . I tried again the layer technology. First I made a background with red and yellow acrylic paint, put some stamps on it. After drying I preserved it with acrylic binder. Later I worked out the pumpkins with a thin layer of blue color. I made some effects with stamps and stencils on the background and gave the pumpkins some shadows and highlights. I hope you like it, and if you do so, please leave a comment,thank you.
First background.
Finished work.
14 Kommentare:
Dein Bild ist bezaubernd, gefällt mir sehr gut. Die Mühe mit dem schönen Hintergrund hat sich gelohnt, und das gesamt Bild strahlt Herbstlich und fröhlich. Danke fürs Mitmachen bei AJJ! War schön mit Dir zu reden heute! Hugs, Valerie
The background you made looks fantastic and the page with the autumn produce looks great.
Yvonne x
What a wonderful page! I love how you made this background! Hugs, Chrisx
Das ist wunderbar gemacht Sabine - diese Technik ist zwar ein wenig aufwendiger, aber die Ergebnisse sind immer atemberaubend schön find ich. Deines hier bestätigt das! Besonders die zusätzlichen Muster machen es so spannend als Stillleben!
Sei lieb bedankt und gegrüßt von Susi
Hab noch eine schöne restliche Woche und ein gutes Wochenende!
A fabulous piece Sabine, the background gives a great depth to the finished project. Pumpkins look wonderful.
Hugs, Avril xx
Deine drei Kürbisse sehen toll aus, perfekt ist dieser Hintergrund, und das Blau gibt dem Bild einen schönen Kontrast und hebt die Kürbisse richtig hervor! Dazu hast du den richtig passsenden Rahmen gestaltet, wunderschön!
LG Rike
Deine Arbeit wie immer - traumhaft :)
Danke für Deinen schönen Kommentar.
Ich erinnere mich Wunschpunsch, das war für mich sehr schöne Zeit :)
Liebe Grüße
Oh wow, these are both absolutely stunning!! I love the colors and the designs!! The layering is fabulous!! Gorgeous!!
Thank you so much for stopping by my blog!! I would love to follow you but I'm having a blogger issue that won't let me follow other blogs. But I'll stop by again!! Have a great weekend!! Big hugs :)
Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts
Wonderful harvest pumpkin page liebe Sabine.
So interesting that you used blue as a layer also which added to the richness and depth of what you created!
Happy weekend to you oxo
Eine sehr schöne seite!
A gorgeous work of art! I love the warm, fall colors and the way you made your background!
Oh yes, I like it very much. I actually liked the first photo too, a rather nice abstract design.
Oh wowww, das sieht absolut fantastisch aus. Toller Hintergrund und die Kürbisse sind sooo schön. Klasse Sabine.
LG Carola
Das ist ja ein absolutes Sahnestückchen, Sabine! Der Hintergrund ist super und die Kürbisse einfach nur großartig.
xxx Evelyn
Kommentar veröffentlichen