Translate

Sonntag, 29. März 2015

Butterfly Morning

I tried some Art Collage again combined with stamps and acrylic colors. I linked it to mix-it-monthly.blogspot.de and themirrorcrack1d.blogspot.de and art-journal-journey.blogspot.de .
If you like it I would be happy if you leave a little comment, thank you.


13 Kommentare:

rose AKA Walk in the Woods - she/her hat gesagt…

Very cool journal page. I like the way you combined paint with collage elements. And I love her mothy, faery wings!

PiaRom hat gesagt…

This is really lovely! So love her butterflywings and her pose! Wanna know what she is thinking ;) ♥ Conny Mix It Monthly

chrissie hat gesagt…

Beautiful page with terrific ideas
Thank you for joining us
Love Chrissie AJJ guest hostess xx

Unknown hat gesagt…

Oh wow! This is brilliant! Love the design! X

froebelsternchen hat gesagt…

Traumhaft sieht das aus Sabine!Allererste Sahne!
Danke fürs Verlinken zu Art JOurnal Journey Challenge!
xxx
Susi

Anonym hat gesagt…

Hallo Sabine,

mir gefällt Deine Collage sehr gut! Du hat die verschiedenen Stile toll kombiniert, sodaß sie in der Gesamtheit eine wunderbare Wirkung haben.

Begeisterte Grüße
Claudia

Evelyn Walter hat gesagt…

Wie klasse ist das denn! Wundervolle Seite, liebe Sabine! Mir gefallen die Farben und die runden Akzente, ganz toll!
Liebe Grüße
Evelyn

~*~Patty S hat gesagt…

It has been fun catching up with you and your creativity. I see you have been busy making some very nice cards.
This collage is super too.
The lady has a bit of mystery to her and her wings are so pretty the way she is standing. The combination of paper and paint works great.
Happy April liebe Sabine
oxo

mondfloh hat gesagt…

Eine wunderbare Komposition verschiedener Stile - Deine Seite gefällt mir sehr gut!
Lieben Gruß, Carmen

Anjas-Artefaktotum hat gesagt…

Wunderschöne Frühlingsseite, die Lady sieht toll aus, gefällt mir sehr gut.
LG und ein schönes Osterfest,
Anja

Lin hat gesagt…

Beautiful journal page, so much pretty detail.

Thanks for sharing with us

Lin
The Mirror Crack'd

Karin hat gesagt…

wow love this collage art journal page, its beautiful! Groetjes Karin

Anni - My Creative Life and Mixed Media Books hat gesagt…

Sabina your page is so wonderfully made, love it.
Anni