On my walk today I shot some photos of reflections in puddles and some other things in the nature.
There are so many nice things in mother nature's realm. Hope you enjoy it.
Gorgeous photos full of the promise of spring! You and I would have a great time walking together Sabine...I always stop for puddle photos and Mother Nature :-) Our snowdrops are still hiding deep under the snow here in Virginia but it is now starting to melt. oxo
4 Kommentare:
Wunderbare Aufnahmen Sabine! Danke für's Zeigen!
Eine schöne neue Woche wünsche ich Dir!
Beautiful photos! Xx
Gorgeous photos full of the promise of spring!
You and I would have a great time walking together Sabine...I always stop for puddle photos and Mother Nature :-)
Our snowdrops are still hiding deep under the snow here in Virginia but it is now starting to melt.
oxo
Tolle Bilder sind das!
Kommentar veröffentlichen