Translate

Montag, 17. Juni 2019

Buddha of Love!

 I found this nice figure in a magazine and placed it on an acrylic background. The golden ornaments are made from golden foil which I embossed.  Buddha was a man and so I will link my card to the new theme at:  https://tuesdaytaggers.blogspot.com/2019/06/its-mans-world-at-tiots.html .
Thanks for stopping by and your always so friendly comments.
Hugs
Sabine





16 Kommentare:

Valerie-Jael hat gesagt…

Wonderful page Sabine, love the beautiful background. Have a great week, hugs, Valerie

Mia hat gesagt…

Fabulous page, Sabine. Great Buddha image and I love the acrylic background. Kisses!

My name is Erika. hat gesagt…

I really like this Sabine. You found a great image and made a super page from it. Thanks for sharing it with us at Try It On Tuesday. hugs-Erika

Meggymay hat gesagt…

A Fabulous page. I love how you you interpreted our Try it on Tuesdays theme, thank you for your support and joining us there.
Yvonne xx

froebelsternchen hat gesagt…

Wow, das ist wunderschön liebe Sabine, danke für die Teilnahme an der TioT Challenge!Bussi, Susi

Joan hat gesagt…

Its a fabulous image and a beautiful card

Thanks for joining in at Try It On Tuesday Challenge

Joan

pearshapedcrafting hat gesagt…

This looks wonderful Sabine - you find a grey image!Thank you so much for joining us at Try It On Tuesday! Chrisx

Rosie hat gesagt…

Boah, eine fantatische Karte, liebe Sabine

Vielen Dank für's Zeigen auf TRY IT ON TUESDAY

Rike hat gesagt…

Ein wunderschöner Acryl-Hintergrund für diese Buddha-Statue! Diese geprägten Goldfolien-Stücke passen perfekt dazu!
Liebe Grüße, Rike

crafty-stamper hat gesagt…

Beautiufl card and love the idea of the magazine image on the acrylic background love the gold embossed embellishments too
Carol x

María hat gesagt…

Beautiful page, the image is perfect for that background you've created. Hugs.

Tammy hat gesagt…

What a fabulous image and I love your acrylic background! Thanks so much for stopping by my blog :)
Tammy x

sirkkis hat gesagt…

Hello dear Sabine!
Original and fine take on the theme. Beautifully made.
Have a wonderful summer 🌸💜

Mrs.B hat gesagt…

A wonderful piece Sabine, love your take on our challenge with this image of Buddha. The background and golden embellishments look fabulous,
Thanks for sharing with us at Try it on Tuesday,
Avril xx

Let's Art Journal hat gesagt…

Fabulous page! The way you have blended the acrylic background is amazing and I love the Buddha image too 😁. Thanks so much for joining in the fun at Try it on Tuesday dear Sabine! Happy and creative wishes! Jo x

Caty hat gesagt…

Absolutelly Gorgeous card Sabine !! Lovee this buda image, it´s fabulous. Awesome details and background.
I wish you a very nice weekend,
Big hugs, Caty