Translate

Mittwoch, 6. Juni 2018

Green Goddess!

.Inspired by all that wonderful Green and all the Blossoms outside I made this Journal page.
The green Goddess takes care of all of it.
First I created a piece of paper with green and blue color and pink and yellow color with Gelatos
and added some stamps. Out of this paper I have cut out the leaves and flowers which I glued on a cardstock.
First I have brayered the cardstock with two kinds of green Acrylic color.

I link it to: https://art-journal-journey.blogspot.com/2018/06/inspired-by.html and
                  https://moo-mania.blogspot.com/2018/05/die-cuts-stanzteile.html
                  https://tuesdaytaggers.blogspot.com/2018/05/shes-got-look-at-tiots.html .

Thanks for stopping by and your always welcome comments.


                                     Decorated Paper of the beginning.




22 Kommentare:

Valerie-Jael hat gesagt…

Deine Journalseite ist wunderschön. Deine grüne Dame sieht glücklich aus mitten in den bunten Blumen. GLG, Valerie

Bleubeard and Elizabeth hat gesagt…

Simply stunning completed beauty7, Sabine. If you hadn't shown us. I would never have known this gorgeous entry started life this way. Your use of the die cuts and bringing in the leaves and hearts was wonderful. I was especially impressed with the head piece the woman wore. I like how you also used both warm and cool colors to tell this incredible story. Thanks for sharing this with us at Art Journal Journey.

Gibby Frogett hat gesagt…

Oh this is really beautiful Sabine I love how you created this and the addition of the die-cut leaves. I hope there is green godess in my garden looking after everything :)
Thanks for sharing what inspired you and joining in at AJJ.
Gill x

My name is Erika. hat gesagt…

Loving the backgrounds you have been making lately-AND, loving even more how you finish them off. Green Goddess is beautiful. Hope all is well. Hugs-Erika

froebelsternchen hat gesagt…

Was für eine traumhaft schöne naturinspirierte Arbeit! Deine Blumengöttin mit ihrem zauberhaftem Haarschmuck und all die herrlichen Farben, Formen und Muster sind betörend schön. Zum Träumen und sich hineinen verlieben liebe Sabine! Und sehr gekonnt mit Deinem selbstgestaltetem Papier raffinierte erschaffen.Ich bin verliebt in Deine schöne Seite und freu mich natürlich riesig, dass Du sie uns bei Art Journal Journey zeigst! Sei ganz lieb gegrüßt und ich wünsche Dir schon mal früh ein angenehmes Wochenende!
Knuddel
Susi

Lenie hat gesagt…

Your page is beautiful Sabine. I love the leaves and hearts, the colours are great.
Lenie xx

froebelsternchen hat gesagt…

Danke für's Zeigen auch bei Moo Mania & More liebe Sabine! Das ist toll DIch auch dort zu sehen! Knuddel!

Susi

Meggymay hat gesagt…

It was a gorgeous colourful background paper. Your journal page looks fantastic, she is a beautiful green goddess.
Yvonne xx

sheila 77 hat gesagt…

What amazing fun to colour and pattern a page then cut it up. An inspiring idea.
I can see that the Green Goddess likes her new floral hat, and she is presiding over a lovely leafy and flowery page.
The background is super too.

Jeannette hat gesagt…

ooohh wow,sabine deine pink goodess sieht fantastisch aus,sie hat eine so nette ausstrahlung,mir gefällt auch der tolle blaue hintergrund dazu und die großartigen blauen blumen,bin sehr beindruckt,liebe sabine.
ein schönes we dir.

schöne grüße jenny

Mrs.B hat gesagt…

A beautiful page Sabine, your green goddess looks fabulous surrounded by the colourful leaves and hearts and I love the framing of her hair.
Have a lovely weekend.
Avril xx

Let's Art Journal hat gesagt…

Wow, your Green Goddess is beautiful! I love the background that you created with all the lovely stencilling and the collaged die cut leaves and flowers look amazing 😁. Your Green Goddess would also be perfect for our Try it on Tuesday theme "She's got the look" if you wish to join in the fun 😉. Happy Friday and have a wonderful weekend dear Sabine! J 😊 x

Let's Art Journal hat gesagt…

Thanks so much for joining us at Try it on Tuesday with your beautiful Green Goddess 😁. Wishing you a Happy Sunday! J 😊 x

froebelsternchen hat gesagt…

Genau!Jo hat so recht! Warum ist mir das nicht eingefallen??!
Perfekt auch zu unserem Thema bei Try It On Tuesday! Danke für's Verlinken liebe Sabine! Einen wunderschönen Sonntag wünsche ich Dir!
Liebe Grüße
Susi

Rosie hat gesagt…

Du hast Deine Göttin perfekt in Szene gesetzt. Sehr sehr schön.

Vielen Dank für's Zeigen auf TRY IT ON TUESDAY

Dianne hat gesagt…

Beautiful piece, full of happy colors and patterns!

Terri Petersen hat gesagt…

It's such a beautiful and happy piece. I love your work Sabine!

Cath Wilson hat gesagt…

What a great page! Love the colours and yes, how can we not be inspired by all the greenery and blossom around us at the moment? It's a great time of year!

Cath x

froebelsternchen hat gesagt…

Herzlichen Glückwunsch liebe Sabine - Du bist bei den Top 5 bei Try It On Tuesday mit Deiner tollen Arbeit!
Liebe Grüße Susi

Let's Art Journal hat gesagt…

Many congratulations on being in the Top 5 over at Try it on Tuesday with your beautiful Green Goddess page! J 😊 x

Caro´s kreative Welt hat gesagt…

Hallo Sabine, deine Seite ist fantastisch. Die gefällt mir sehr, sehr gut.
Ich hoffe, dir geht es gut.
Ganz liebe Grüße
Carola

Jackie PN hat gesagt…

I just love your green goddess! Send her my way and maybe she would produce some rain for us and turn our yellow/brown back to green!
Beautiful page Sabine!
Thank you for your visit and lovely words, it filled my heart with joy!
Jackie xo