These days are very busy. But I made a card between all the works around Christmas to wish all of
you in Blogland a nice time and very Happy Christmas!
Das ist ja eine ganz bezaubernd schöne Karte liebe Sabine! Ein frohes Fest und schöne Feiertage für Dich und lieben, lieben Dank für's Verlinken der hübschen Karte zu Moo Mania & More! Susi
I love your winter wonderland cards! The little snowman is adorable and your paper snowflake looks so pretty against the blue background 😁. Thanks for the Christmas wishes and wishing you a Happy December and a very Merry Christmas too! J 😊 x
13 Kommentare:
Das ist ja eine ganz bezaubernd schöne Karte liebe Sabine!
Ein frohes Fest und schöne Feiertage für Dich und lieben, lieben Dank für's Verlinken der hübschen Karte zu Moo Mania & More!
Susi
Das sind soooo wunderschöne Karten, liebe Sabine
Vielen Dank für's Teilen auf MOO MANIA & MORE
Oh thanks you for this card, Sabine. The snowman looks very friendly in his blue snowy world. Happy December to you!
Simply beautiful, Sabine. Thank you.
Merry Christmas to you!!
Your card is beautiful, love the colours, too. Happy Christmas to you and yours, hugs, Valerie
It is a beautiful card, Happy Christmas to you and your family Sabine.
Yvonne xx
I love your winter wonderland cards! The little snowman is adorable and your paper snowflake looks so pretty against the blue background 😁. Thanks for the Christmas wishes and wishing you a Happy December and a very Merry Christmas too! J 😊 x
I love your jolly Christmas art Sabine!
Wishing you a very happy Christmas!
Alison xox
toll geworden - und das "so zwischendurch" :-)
alles liebe
margit
Ein ganz wunderschönes Weihnachten auch für dich, liebe Sabine, mit meinen besten Wünsche auch für's neue Jahr.
Alles Liebe - Ulrike
Danke Sabine und Frohe Weihnachten!
Love.
I really like the Snowman. He is very cute!
Hugs /Irina/
Kommentar veröffentlichen