Last week I visited a dear girlfriend in Berlin. I found some interesting street art there which I want to share with you. Berlin is full of amazing street art and I love it much. Later I show you more of this wonderful creative city. Enjoy it. Thanks for stopping by and your always welcome comments.
Have a nice summer and holiday time dear Blog friends.











9 Kommentare:
That is amazing street art. I'm glad you shared this with us. :) Erika
Was für fantastische Fotos! Berlin ist wirklich eine Reise wert. Und danke für die Postkarte die ich heute in meinem Briefkasten fand. Es war für Dich bestimmt sehr inspirierend dort Alles zu sehen und erleben. Danke fürs Zeigen der Bilder, GLG, Valerie
These are amazing Sabine. I love street art but have never seen any as wonderful as these
Thank you for sharing your trip
Love Chrissie xx
Fantastische Street Art Bilder hast Du aus Berlin mitgebracht - großartig sind die!
Schön dass Du sie uns hier zeigst!
Ich wünsche Dir schon mal ein schönes Wochenende!
Liebe Grüße
Susi
Wonderful photos of the street art Sabine, thanks for sharing.
Avril xx
wunderschöne Wandbilder ich find das so fantastisch in Berlin!!!
Schönes Wochenende!
Lieben Gruss Elke
Wow, the street art is amazing and I could spend all day walking around looking at these stunning pieces! Thanks so much for sharing them and I really enjoyed visiting Berlin with you 😀. Happy Friday and Weekend! J 😊
Ach Sabine, ewig war ich nicht mehr in Berlin und staune, wie bunt es dort geworden ist! Super tolle StreetART hast du mitgebracht, was ich ja so liebe. Das allein wäre schon ein Grund mal wieder dort hin zu reisen. Hat mir sehr viel Spaß gemacht, deine Fotos anzuschauen.
Liebe Grüße Ulrike
These photos are fabulous Sabine, thanks for sharing!!
I never went in Berlin, I hope I can go there at some time one year. 😊
Greetings
Corinne
Kommentar veröffentlichen