Translate

Donnerstag, 4. Mai 2017

Wieder in Paris / Again in Paris!

Fast zur gleichen Zeit wie im letzten Jahr war ich in Paris, um meine liebe Blogfreundin Patty zu treffen. Wir haben  3 Tage lang zusammen das wunderschöne Paris entdeckt. Ich zeige euch hier ein paar Impressionen. Viel Spaß beim Schauen.

Nearly the same time as last year I visited Paris to meet my dear blogfriend Patty. We discovered the nice and amazing Paris 3 days long. I show you some impressions. Have fun whilst watching.

                             Reisebär traf reisende Teetasse. / Travelling bear met travelling tea pot.










                             In der Oper. / Inside the Opera.


                                          Chagall in der Oper.

Ich hoffe das hat euch gefallen. Später gibt es dann noch etwas mehr.

I hope you enjoyed this. Later I show more.

6 Kommentare:

Valerie-Jael hat gesagt…

OOOOOOOOH! What gorgeous photos you have shared, and I love the one with the teddy and the cup. Glad you had such a wonderful time there with dear Patty. Looking forward to seeing more lovely photos. Hugs, Valerie

chrissie hat gesagt…

Amazing photographs and it looks like you enjoyed so many fun places as well as the beautiful building

Love Chrissie xx

My name is Erika. hat gesagt…

Love seeing these Paris photos! Makes me want to go back again too. Happy weekend. Hugs-Erika

froebelsternchen hat gesagt…

Herrliche Aufnahmen aus Paris! Wundervolles Paris - wie toll, dass Du wieder da warst und wieder mit der lieben Patty! Großartig!
Dein Reisebär ist süß...er ist sicher verliebt jetzt in die reisende Teetasse!
Ich wünsche Dir ein wunderbares Wochenende,
liebe Grüße
Susi

Let's Art Journal hat gesagt…

Oh my, I love that your travelling bear got to meet the famous travelling tea cup! Your bear is so cute and the Lily of the Valley adds a special touch too 😁 . I hope you and dear Patty had the most wonderful time, it looks like you visited some very beautiful places together! I loved seeing all your amazing photos, thanks for sharing! Wishing you happiness this weekend! J 😀

ULKAU hat gesagt…

Ach, so schöne Bilder von Paris!
Nur ein einziges Mal war ich dort, noch als Studentin, also ewig her...
Sollte wirklich einmal wieder dort hin.
LG Ulrike