Translate

Sonntag, 19. Februar 2017

Power of Red !

First I made a green page with my Gelli Plate, later I found the porcelain doll head in a journal. Then came the idea to me to create a red dress for the doll, then I added some more red elements to the green page. So I could link this page to https://art-journal-journey.blogspot.de/2017/02/fifty-shades-of-red.html . I hope you like this. I say thank you for looking in and your comments.


14 Kommentare:

froebelsternchen hat gesagt…

Raffiniert in allen Belangen Deine Seite und ja ich fühle die Power hab ich doch zumindest die dunkelrote Sweatjacke heute wieder an..aber hoffentlich darf ich sie bald tief im Schrank verstecken! Will Frühling!
Eine wunderbare Seite Sabine - hab lieben Dank für so eine schöne Idee für Linda's Thema! Ich wünsche Dir noch einen angenehmen Sonntag Abend und einen guten Start in die neue Woche!
Liebe Grüße
Susi

Christine hat gesagt…

wonderful page!

chrissie hat gesagt…

Wonderful colours Sabine and lots of things to look at on you beautiful page

Love Chrissie xx

Valerie-Jael hat gesagt…

Dein Mädchen im roten Kleid is sehr schön geworden, sie sieht echt poppig aus. Dir einen schönen Abend und eine gute neue Woche, Hugs, Valerie

Linda Kunsman hat gesagt…

Oh yeah! Marvelous page Sabine!! Thanks for sharing your wonderful red dress for AJJ!

Bleubeard and Elizabeth hat gesagt…

This is simply amazing. I love the way you drew the dress, and I adore the background. I don't seem to do well with my gelli, but you look like you have mastered yours.

Meggymay hat gesagt…

Fantastic colours and a gorgeous dress for the artdoll. Its a great page.
Yvonne xx

margits bastelstube hat gesagt…

bei dir könnte man farbenkunde lernen, liebe sabine. diese seite ist wieder überragend schön!
glg
margit

My name is Erika. hat gesagt…

This is a beautiful take on the theme. I really like the idea of using old dolls. I haven't seen a lot of that for quite awhile. Great background too. Happy new week-Hugs-Erika

Mrs.B hat gesagt…

A fabulous page Sabine and I love the doll in her red dress.
Avril xx

Jeannette hat gesagt…

wow,deine rote seite ist der hammer,soooo schön und wie alles miteindaner harmoniert,einfach fantastisch.

schöne grüße jenny

Rike hat gesagt…

Ein sehr interessanter Hintergrund! Wunderbar, dass du für die Porzellan-Lady ein rotes Kleid "geschneidert" hast, es passt perfekt! All die anderen Details sind ebenfalls toll!
Liebe Grüße, Rike

Paper Creations by Shirley hat gesagt…

She looks powerful in her red dress :) Fantastic page ! Shirleyxx ps. the tag in the previous post is beautiful as well. xx

~*~Patty S hat gesagt…

Your lady looks lovely in her pretty red dress.
I think she's ready to go to a party.
oxo