Translate

Samstag, 7. Januar 2017

Heißkleber Fieber / Hotglue fever

Der Heißkleber macht süchtig glaube ich, denn kaum hatte ich das eine Bild fertig, kam mir schon eine neue Idee. Da ich Engel sehr liebe, habe ich einen Pappe-Engel kreiert und mit Heißkleber strukturiert. Diesmal kamen dann die warmen Farben auf die Leinwand und der Hintergrund wurde mit Gesso strukturiert und dann mit Acrylfarbe und Schablonen bearbeitet.
Danke fürs Reinschauen und eure Kommentare. Freut mich sehr..
Ich verlinke es zu https://art-journal-journey.blogspot.de/2017/01/tell-me-story.html .

I believe hot glue makes addicted. Just I finished my first canvas I had a new idea. I love angels and so I cut out an angel of a cardbooard and structured it with hot glue. Then I used warm colors this time. I structured the background with Gesso and used Acrylic paint and stencils to color it.
Thank you for stopping by and your comments. That pleases me much.
I linked it to https://art-journal-journey.blogspot.de/2017/01/tell-me-story.html .




16 Kommentare:

SandeeNC hat gesagt…

Very pretty, love the texture and colors.

froebelsternchen hat gesagt…

Das sieht fantastisch aus Sabine!
Wunderschön gemacht - da kriegt man direkt Lust die Heißklebepistole raus zu holen..lol!
Ich wünsch Dir ein schönes Wochenende!
Lg Susi

Valerie-Jael hat gesagt…

Ich liebe Deinen Engel, so schön glänzend, auf dem blauen Hintergrund, und umgeben von so vielen farbigen Kreisen - einfach schön, gut gemacht. Eine tolle Idee. Weiter hin viel Spaß beim Heisskleber Spielerei! Dir ein gemütlches Wochenende, Hugs, Valerie

Meggymay hat gesagt…

Oh Wow, this is beautiful Sabine,its a gorgeous angel.
Yvonne xx

My name is Erika. hat gesagt…

That golden hot glue is really striking on the angel. I think this is a good piece to frame- it is really beautiful. Hugs-Erika

The Rev. Arnoldo L. Romero, MLA hat gesagt…

I LOVE your praying angel! I need to try this technique, because I like the sculptural feel of it. Happy New Year!

Felix the Crafty Cat hat gesagt…

Hi Sabine, you're really getting busy with the hot glue gun. Loving this new project. Happy crafting, Angela xXx

pearshapedcrafting hat gesagt…

What a beautiful Angel! Chrisxx

Sharon Fritchman hat gesagt…

Oh my goodness, Sabine! This is absolutely beautiful and so inspirational, too. Your angel is spectacular!!!

margits bastelstube hat gesagt…

wieder ein tolles exemplar. superschön nist ein engel...und diese technik ist klasse, liebe sabine.
glg
margit

ps: der tipp bei mir mit dem bilder fotografieren und ausdrücken ist super. danke!

Mrs.B hat gesagt…

A beautiful canvas Sabine, the angel looks stunning with the gold highlights.
Avril xx

Let's Art Journal hat gesagt…

Your angel is stunning and so beautiful! I have never heard of this hot glue technique before, I love the structure it creates and your finishing touches are perfect - she shines from the page beautifully :-). Have a great week! J :-)

Bleubeard and Elizabeth hat gesagt…

Back again, Sabine. I'm finally playing catch up with AJJ, and I love your beautiful angel. I've never used a glue gun on journal pages before, but your angel shines because of it. I adore this technique and will have to try it soon.

Karin hat gesagt…

wow this looks great!
Groetjes Karin

~*~Patty S hat gesagt…

Beautiful!
You are one very busy ART BEE that's for sure ♥
oxo
p.s. I tried making hot glue "stencils" once
you are making me wonder where my glue gun is now *gg*

Evelyn Walter hat gesagt…

Einfach nur toll! Gefällt mir sehr!
xx Evelyn