Translate

Dienstag, 1. März 2016

Game with stamps and stencils

Hier habe ich mit verschiedenen Schablonen gespielt und kleine Stempel und große Stempel-Fragmente benutzt. Dazu kam noch etwas Gold-Flitter. Die große Libelle habe ich dann noch teilweise mit Tusche-Stift-Mustern versehen.
Ich habe es zu http://www.wordspaintery.blogspot.de/2016/02/february-2016.html  und http://craftstamper.blogspot.de/2016/03/take-it-make-it-challenge-march.html verlinkt.

I used different stencils, small stamps and fragments of large stamps for this composition. I have given some golden glitter on it. I have given the big dragonfly stencil some pattern with black ink pen.
I linked it to http://www.wordspaintery.blogspot.de/2016/02/february-2016.html and http://craftstamper.blogspot.de/2016/03/take-it-make-it-challenge-march.html .

9 Kommentare:

froebelsternchen hat gesagt…

Super gelungen liebe Sabine!
xxx
Susi

Mrs.B hat gesagt…

Love the layers of colours, gorgeous.
Avril xx

sheila 77 hat gesagt…

This is really lovely, you've used the stamps and stencils to great effect and the large dragonfly looks so good against the patterns.
Thanks very much for your very nice comment on my blogpost, how interesting that you have the same watercolours, I had not thought of taking them travelling but of course they are ideal for that.

Hanne's Kartenstube hat gesagt…

Hallo Sabine,
Deine Karte ist einzigartig, ich bin total begeistert. Die Farb- und Motivzusammenstellung fasziniert mich total.
Viele Grüße
Hanne

~*~Patty S hat gesagt…

Beautiful colors and layers in this lovely Parisian piece you designed liebe Sabine ♥
oxo

Caro´s kreative Welt hat gesagt…

Wowww Sabine, das sieht ja total klasse aus. Wunderbar zusammengestellt alles. Gefällt mir sehr.
LG Carola

Sanderijn de Bruin hat gesagt…

This is very gorgeous! You've created such a beautiful card! Thank you for joining Words&Paintery this month!

Sid hat gesagt…

Great card, love your colour choices ! I have also become your latest blog follower !

Sid hat gesagt…

A gorgeous design, love it !